Monday, August 13, 2007

Our "Backyardigans"

A Doe and her Fawn visited our back yard again today.
They nibbled on the leaves on the bushes and the trees, but kept a close eye on the window where they saw me move.

The Fawn still has it's spots, so it is a baby from this year.


After they went through, I saw a Doe and a Buck (with a rack) go the same route, but I wasn't quick enough to get a picture of them till they ran on through.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I would love to see deer in our back yard!

When looking at my Monarch caterpillar, I wonder if it is a boy by the enlarged spot on its bottom stripe?

Maybe your daughter can tell me.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed Lois' post from August 06.

It appears that she does not cover her milkweed. How does she keep from having butterflies in her house?