Thursday, August 16, 2007

Baby Boy Bach Shower

On Tuesday evening we had a Shower for Baby Boy Bach. The tables at Glen and Rachel's pavillion were set nicely ready for the group of people coming for the shower.
A friend of Michelle sitting (on the left) talking with her when Michelle arrived.

She got a lot of nice gifts! Some of the people attending the shower are seen in the background.


More of the people out on the deck. (Lizzie with her back towards the camera).



Here is Daddy Matty, enjoying a cup of coffee, and talking with his Grandma.




Trish , helping herself to the great food on the table. It was so appetizing, and good!





The cake that was made for the occasion. Really cute, and a good job!






Daddy Matty and Mommy Michelle cutting the cake for serving.
I find I am getting behind in posting, but I guess it is "better late than never"!







No comments: