
We got there early, and there was a session going on at the front of the auditorium with the Puppet group telling the kids that "God will keep you safe" etc.

In the Fellowship Hall I found Phebe on the go getting the children back to their room after play time.

Rachel had plopped herself down and was coloring some of the pages with the crayons they had there for the kids.

I found Emma having fun with some of the other kids and some of the toys they were playing with.

Even Ken was there helping the kids play for the last night of Bible School during play time. He was getting hit on the legs by this little guy while Rachel looked on.

This is the sign on the overhead welcoming everyone there.
.JPG)
This little girl was doing the motions to the songs being done by some other kids on the overhead.

There were 422 Shoe Boxes done to send abroad to children. Notice the Boxes down in the front, the ones up on the next level, and those in the Pirate's Ship - all ready to go!
3 comments:
Thanks Miriam, for sharing those pictures of Bible School! We weren't able to be at the program, so it was good to get a glimpse of what happened. Sharon
Thanks for the comment on my site. I will check on that. When I went back to your comment, it seemed to be gone! If I deleted it, I did it by accident.
I somehow missed that you post on blogspot, so now I can check on you on a more regular basis. :)
Thanks for your comment. I will check on that. When I went back to follow up on your note to me, it was gone, so if I deleted it, it was done by accident.
I am also having trouble posting a comment to you - this is the second time I am trying - so if you get two comments - that is why. :)
Blessings!
Post a Comment