
Glen and Rachel arriving with the boat to pick us up for a "two hour ride" on the Lake.

Those on board were Walter and Lorene, Anna, Alva and Lucy, Harold and Eva Jean, and Markel and myself.

Glen took his uncles and aunts for a tour of the Lake.

Markel took this picture of me, and I really didn't want to post it, but I thought he would want me too, so just quickly go on to the next picture!

This is the handsome husband of mine!!!

Everyone enjoyed the time together outside with the wind blowing through our hair, and no rain on the ride till the trip was almost over.

If you look closely, you can see the deer we saw playing at the edge of the water.

Someone spotted this rooster, so Glen made a turn around so I could get a better picture of him.

Harold took the wheel for a little bit while Glen sat in the front with Anna.

The clouds appeared in the sky as we came back in to shore.

While Glen and Rachel turned the boat around and headed back up the Lake, the rest of us went to Perkins and celebrated Harold's bithday by eating a nice dinner.
P.S. I will need to update tomorrow about the chrysalids, since I think it is soon time for Chrys to eclose (if it lets me do that). I have been having problems staying connected.
1 comment:
Looks like a great day!
I released my first butterfly yesterday, Michael emerged as a Michaela! I'll post pictures tonight. I wanted to post Ian's party last night and was too tired to do another post about the butterfly! She is so pretty!
Post a Comment