
Today we were to Grantsville, so we stopped to eat at The Casselman , and I took some pictures.

The Memorial Garden is looking very nice!

The Check-in desk is in place and has been in use for a while.

The front Sitting Room is looking nice since the floor has been redone, and there is "new" furniture in it.

The window seats in that room look nice , and the picture hung above the mantle looks like it belongs there.

The other side of the fireplace with the matching chair.

The door that goes from the front room to the porch, and the "framed doodle picture" on the wall that was found after 6 layers of wallpaper were removed, dating back to the 1840's.

Here is a close up of the "picture". It has things written on it that someone must have gotten there when it was a Drover's Inn. I could not get a picture taht was any more clear than this. I thought maybe some of the Miller family would like to see what these rooms look like today.
No comments:
Post a Comment