

This morning Markel waited to go for his walk until he sees what Beachy is doing, because he/she started wiggling, and we thought maybe the chrysalis will form while he is gone, but he said he didn't want to go any later since he knew it would get too warm to walk, so he only did his 2 mile walk this time, and till he got back the chrysalis was almost finished. I got a movie with my little camera and he got to see that, so he got most of it. I hope Beachy will eclose as a "perfect" butterfly. He/she was more tempermental than any I have seen so far. The one day when he was a caterpiller I had pointed to him in the jar to show Markel where he was, and started to bump his head against the leaf he was on. I guess it was a little like Doris had some of hers do in a thunderstorm. (cerwindoris'sXangaSite) That was the first time I saw that happen!
No comments:
Post a Comment