Thursday, August 09, 2007

Beautiful Flowers And Stormy Weather

I think I had better post this much since I am having trouble getting it to upload any more right now. This afternoon Markel and I drove down to Old Morgantown Road to see the beautiful flowers that he sees on his 3 mile walks. The Fall flowers are in full bloom! They are just so beautiful! Among them- Queen-Anne's-Lace

The Golden Rod



Touch-Me-Nots


I am not sure if these are wild or if they were planted because close by there is a house foundation .




The Joe Pye Weed




After we got home it really got dark, the clouds moved in, and at 4:30 P.M. it looked like this, and the Dusk To Dawn light in the front yard had come on.






There has been some severe weather last evening and today (including Brooklyn (NYC), I understand. I will try to post more flower pictures tomorrow.







No comments: