Sunday, September 09, 2007

Emma And Rachel Here Yesterday

Emma and Rachel were here yesterday and had a veriety of activities going. They spent some time in the sand box "making castles".
Pa helped them color their color pages for a while, too.

Pa helped Rachel ride the tricycle (with her helment on of course).

They played with the Diego Dominoes, and drew pictures. At snack time in the evening, Emma took the snack for Rachel and her and headed back to the bedroom with it, when I told her I don't know that I want her to take it back on the bed to Pa and Rachel. She turned around and looked at me and said, "I don't know that it matters to Pa"!!! When I went to bed last evening, I found a pretzel on my side of the bed, so I guess it didn't "matter to Pa"!




No comments: