Yesterday was such a full day for us, we didn't even get our Sunday afternoon nap, so I didn't even get my Blog posted! I thought I'd better do it this morning. Ken made the Wishing Well last year for Mother's Day and we are still working on it. We planted wild Forget-me-knots this past week that were dug up from the woods under the trees at Walter and Lorene's house. They are looking hardy enough that they should survive.
Monday, June 12, 2006
The Wishing Well
Yesterday was such a full day for us, we didn't even get our Sunday afternoon nap, so I didn't even get my Blog posted! I thought I'd better do it this morning. Ken made the Wishing Well last year for Mother's Day and we are still working on it. We planted wild Forget-me-knots this past week that were dug up from the woods under the trees at Walter and Lorene's house. They are looking hardy enough that they should survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment