Phebe asked the question about when is the "worst time to have the tummy flu"? That is what happened to Emma on Saturday. Well, I had gone over on Saturday to "help out". They seemed to do all right Sunday and Monday, and I told Phebe if she needed me the next morning (Tuesday) she is to call me, but she thought they are probably all right since she and Rachel were OK at that point. Then the next morning she called and said she is isn't feeling "right", and maybe I should come over just "in case", so I got myself dressed, took my pills etc. and headed over there. Well - it turned out she was very sick yesterday and last night. I watched the girls, fed them etc. I stayed overnight, and was there today yet, and got home about 7:00 this evening. Ken will be coming home late tonight.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Emma Helping Grandma
Phebe asked the question about when is the "worst time to have the tummy flu"? That is what happened to Emma on Saturday. Well, I had gone over on Saturday to "help out". They seemed to do all right Sunday and Monday, and I told Phebe if she needed me the next morning (Tuesday) she is to call me, but she thought they are probably all right since she and Rachel were OK at that point. Then the next morning she called and said she is isn't feeling "right", and maybe I should come over just "in case", so I got myself dressed, took my pills etc. and headed over there. Well - it turned out she was very sick yesterday and last night. I watched the girls, fed them etc. I stayed overnight, and was there today yet, and got home about 7:00 this evening. Ken will be coming home late tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment