
May is a time for a lot of things. Birds singing, trees budding, flowers blooming, and Spring is in full swing!
Today would be Papa's birthday (he would be 95), so I am puttting a picture of Papa and Mama on my first post.
The birds have come! They sing, they sing!
On greening boughs that sway and swing,
And over meadows winging,
Where late the winter's snow has lain,
Clear washed by April's warming rain;
And verdure fresh is springing!
Catherine J. Miller (Aunt Kate)
4 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging! And Happy Birthday, Grandpa.
Yeah! I was going to make you start one when I was up there with you. I guess Phebe beat me to the chase!
Welcome aboard! How often will you be updating?
hi grandma! this is sarah. i have a blog now. it's www.wafflezblog.blogspot.com. you should see it!
Post a Comment