
As you can see the Lily Of The Valley in front of the house is blooming so nicely this morning in spite of the fact that the bed needs some attention. It reminds me of the song, "He's The Lily Of The Valley". The G on the tree means that it is one of the Oaks that are scheduled to "go" since it is becoming too dangerous ( falling on the house ) to let it stand.
4 comments:
I knew the time would come, but I'm going to miss that tree! Will I see it one more time before it leaves for a better place?
Probably you will see it one more time.
Mom
hey grandma!
i wanted to thank you for the m&m stuff you sent. i would have said something earlier but i was too busy fighting my family members for the peanut ones! they really are a feisty bunch. love ya!
oh yeah and no, that's a different brittany in my pictures
Post a Comment