This is the Bird House that Blake brought for us. It is being used this year by a family of birds (and we are quite sure it is a pair of Chick-a-dees). They go in and out really fast and I can't get the sutter down fast enough to get a picture before they are gone. It seems like they are feeding the babies already, so I don't know if they will soon be gone or not. I sure hope we see when they leave the nest !!!
Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Blake's Bird House
This is the Bird House that Blake brought for us. It is being used this year by a family of birds (and we are quite sure it is a pair of Chick-a-dees). They go in and out really fast and I can't get the sutter down fast enough to get a picture before they are gone. It seems like they are feeding the babies already, so I don't know if they will soon be gone or not. I sure hope we see when they leave the nest !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment