Saturday, January 31, 2009

Last Sunday And This Week

Last Sunday, Mark and Judy invited the Mexican Train people to come to their house for a Sunday dinner in honor of Anna and Walter's birthdays. She had a mighty fine table set, and the food was so very good!
After dinner, we played a few hands of Mexican Train, and then Michelle and Kai showed up, so we dropped what we were doing and visited with them.
Pap (Mark) holding his grandson, Kai.
Kai was on the go all afternoon!
Yesterday it was very windy, snowy and cold.
Today it was sunny, and Pittsburgh had 5 % in the morning. It is 20 degrees here now (6:30 P.M.).
The snowman Julia and the boys made two days ago is missing an eye (a date) and some of his mouth (apple slices). Maybe the animals had a treat, because I don't see them anywhere!

I guess tomorrow evening is the Super Bowl ! As I told Deb - "may the best team (Steelers) win!!!"

No comments: