On Wednesday evening, Emma, Rachel and Asa watched a "show" while Noah was taking a nap. Julia, Asa and Noah arrived earlier in the day.
Asa had a birthday before they came, so he got to open his gifts from us on Thursday evening.
Last evening Noah was standing by himself, but when I tried to take a picture of him, he would just sit down and not let me take one!
This is how it looked when we left our house this morning. Notice the snow piled on the windshield.
Pa and Noah taking their naps on our way to their house. I think this is the first time we left with Julia and the boys from our house to go to their house.
This evening we took our dinner (Chicken, Asparagus, Butternut Squash and Rolls) over to Gramma Ruth's house and ate with her.
While we were there, Noah climbed the step stool. He looks like he is saying "Are you saying I can't do this"?
Last evening Noah was standing by himself, but when I tried to take a picture of him, he would just sit down and not let me take one!
This is how it looked when we left our house this morning. Notice the snow piled on the windshield.
Pa and Noah taking their naps on our way to their house. I think this is the first time we left with Julia and the boys from our house to go to their house.
This evening we took our dinner (Chicken, Asparagus, Butternut Squash and Rolls) over to Gramma Ruth's house and ate with her.
While we were there, Noah climbed the step stool. He looks like he is saying "Are you saying I can't do this"?
No comments:
Post a Comment