Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Some Christmas Scenes

Several weeks ago when Emma and Rachel were here, they helped decorate the tree. I just added a few things at the top where they couldn't reach it.
Yesterday when the children were here, Emma and Rachel helped Pa unwrap the Hersey kisses, getting them ready to make the Peanut Blossom cookies.
Evan sure looked around a lot. I think he knew he was in a different place.
On Sunday morning the platform at church looked very nice, with the "flags" of Love, Peace, Hope and Joy.
The forth candle was lit for the forth Sunday in advent. The candles were really all lit!
This evening we were to the Christmas program at Cherry Glade. I didn't take any pictures because it was so dark, and I knew they wouldn't turn out very well, but I did get one of my candle. They did the traditional candle lighting of everyone in the audience while we sang "Silent Night" at the end of the service.

No comments: