Sunday, July 23, 2006

Cooler Weather

I noticed Lois had blogged a picture of the sky with white fluffy clouds for last evening, so I went out this forenoon and took this picture (in the back yard) of "our" sky. We did have rain pouring down last evening before we went to bed, but it has cooled off considerably, and now the temperature is 65 degrees outside. The air is clear, and Luke and Jason could have flown back right now probably, if they had brought April up here, but the weather was not good at all for flying yesterday.
Because of the wet weather we have had the last while, the mushrooms are popping up everywhere! This is in our back yard this morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for introducing yourself on my xanga. :-) I'm in no way against people I don't know reading my site. It's just disconcerting when there are so many untraceable people who have no ID or name. :-( I like to read other people's sites, too, but I'm signed in so they can trace me back to MaryKay_girl if they don't know who I am. :-) Maybe I'm just "funny" that way! :-) Blessings to you and yours!!