
The kids were over several times this week. For the first time Evan was on the bed with Emma and Rachel to watch "shows" with Pa.

He mastered the art of riding the horse this week, too! He can really ride!!!

Thank you, Jason for putting the screens on the windows for us! Now we can have some fresh air flowing through the house!!!

On Saturday Markel and I worked in the Hosta Garden, and applied the red mulch, and "fed" the slugs their pellets.

I think it looks pretty nice now. I guess next is to bring out the garden figurines.

We can hear the birds singing now with the windows open, ( we hear the chattering of the squirrels, too). I really enjoy the sights and sounds out our Living Room window!!!
2 comments:
I think we were in your area (at least closer than usual) yesterday. We had lunch in Hancock, MD. Then we visited one of our chaplains whose house burnt last Tuesday. They live in Berkeley Springs, WV.
You guys did a great job on your hosta garden. It looks very nice!
Post a Comment