
This evening I was at a Ladies Garden Tea , as a Fund Raiser for the building fund at Cherry Glade Mennonite Church.

Some of the waiters before they started serving the drinks and food.

Ruby (Phebe's Mother-In-Law) and Rachel, who sat at the same table as I did.

Across the table were Deb and her Mother-In-Law, Alice.

Denver serving drinks to our table.

The kitchen area, getting ready to serve more of the drinks and food. Everything was so good, and the tables looked so beautiful!

Kelly getting the fruit trays ready.

Naomi was one of the people heading up the whole evening.

Cheryl, Lisa and Linda sat at the one table.

Jeff serving drinks to our table.

Debbie with one of the largest strawberries I have ever seen!

Some of the waiters "playing around" with the camera.

Emma and Rachel with the afghan they put a bid on, and got at the Silent Auction at one of the tables.
Thank you to everyone who helped to make this wonderful evening possible!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment