Today I got TWO packages delivered to our door by UPS. One was the Cheesecake sampler from Naomi, and the other one (to go with the cheesecake) a silicone lidded insulated mug and Civet bean coffee from Urbane! I think I might have to save the Civet bean coffee until some of the kids come home to help drink it! Thank you to both of you!!!
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Mother's Day Gifts Arrive
Today I got TWO packages delivered to our door by UPS. One was the Cheesecake sampler from Naomi, and the other one (to go with the cheesecake) a silicone lidded insulated mug and Civet bean coffee from Urbane! I think I might have to save the Civet bean coffee until some of the kids come home to help drink it! Thank you to both of you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment