We left for home on Monday morning at 3:00 Az time. We drove North to Flagstaff where we encountered snow (some on the road), and it was still dark. I couldn't take pictures until it became daylight.
I think the moon was so bright on our way to the motel in Mt Vernon, IL. I thought that is the same moon the people at home are seeing if it is a clear night at home!
It looked a little different by the time we got to MO. There were more green fields than we had before.
The closer home we got, the more hilly and green it was! We had a great time, and God blessed us with a good trip!!!Some of the pictures are not very clear because I took them out the van windows as we were traveling. Sorry!












1 comment:
It is so great to be able to travel. We want to try to do another western trip in June going the northern route this time.
Post a Comment