Gary really "cheated" with his balloons. They were supposed to be "regular" inflated and his one was "small".
I can not tell Lydia and Lindsey apart, so I am not sure which one was touching the little toes of Rebecca Rose.
Cindy and the girls looking at the display for the "Operation Christmas Child" that the offering went for on Sunday.
We were so happy that Marvin could be at the Reunion. He was on Hospice for a while, and like he says, he thought there might be a funeral for him insteed of him being at the reunion.
Mommy Heather, holding her daughter, Rebecca Rose ( the youngest one there, I believe).
Linda and Markel with their Yoder Reunion shirts on. I think there was only one other shirt there , and that was David, the father of little Becca.More pictures of the reunion coming later!










No comments:
Post a Comment