Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sight And Sound, And Lancaster County

We were at the Millennium Theatre to see "In The Beginning". We were greeted in the Lobby by "Joseph", the show up coming.
We had 10 minutes or so to wait until they opened the doors. We were on the first level, and had aisle seats.
In the Lobby waiting to go into the Theatre. It was a very good show !!!
On Saturday we had lunch at the Lehman's. Emma and Rachel inspected The Harp (Sarah's). We really watched them, Sarah, and I hope there was no damage done!
Emma and Rachel made hats for Brutus, while Phebe fed Evan his lunch.
The cedar wood grilled salmon Joel did on the grill for lunch. Was it ever good ! All the other food was very good, too! Thanks, Lehmans !
We sat on the front porch for a little while, and looked across the road at the farms. The corn looked so nice, tall too!

We spent a little time on the lawn, too, and I guess I will need to ask for a photo Glenn took with the tripod of all of us.
Saturday evening while Ken and Phebe took Emma and Rachel to Sight And Sound, we watched Evan in their motel room.
The morning we left for home (Sunday) we again ate breakfast in the dinning area of the motel. They had great waffles, and other things, too. Evan had his cheerios.

1 comment:

Marlene said...

I sure do enjoy all your posts & your daughters posts. I just tried Lois's blog & it says only if you are invited. How do I go about being invited? I enjoy all the posts. It helps me stay caught up a little.