Friday, August 14, 2009

With Phebe And The Kids

Yesterday when I was over at Ken and Phebe's the girls spent quite a bit of time outside, but since it was so hot, they were on the patio in the shade most of the time.
I stayed inside, and kept an eye on those things while Phebe mowed the lawn. She did not have the tractor with the mower because Ken had taken it off, so whatever she mowed was with the push mower.
I think she got a good workout, because it was on the hot side yesterday.
Even Lizzie liked to stand in the shade of the tree while she watched Phebe mow.
Evan seemed to be happy to have me there and feed him his lunch. If you look, you can see the results of his feeding on his face. He had smashed green beans, squash (or carrots) puree'd, banana (part of) and cheerios. He had a big meal ! He looked so happy when he saw me come with the camera and smiled a big smile !

No comments: