Sunday, May 17, 2009

Two Graduation Parties

Last evening we went to a High School graduation party for Jessica. She graduated from Highland Homeschool Ministry, and there was a party in the Fellowship Hall at Cherry Glade..
I think she enjoyed her party !
Her Grandpa Sanford, her Great Uncle Willard and her Grandpa Francis were all there.




Today there was a graduation party for Lydia (she graduated from FSU, summa cum laude) at Glen's pavilion that we were invited to attend. Here Kenny is giving a welcome to all in attendance.
Kenny and Clinton grilled the delicious chicken.
They also had hamburgers and hot dogs, and here Mackenzie is enjoying her hot dog.
Evie insisted she take a picture of me wrapped in blankets (because it was cold and the wind was blowing), and that I Blog it !
I wasn't the only one that was cold ! LaDawn and Lydia ( the graduate) were wrapped up, too !
I think Colton and Allison did better than some of us adults did ! We had a good time, even if it was cold !



This evening we went to a Talent Show given by the Youth Group that was good, too, but I didn't get any pictures there.

No comments: