Friday, May 15, 2009

A Half Grown Bear

This morning at about 8:00, I looked out the living room window, and saw some movement. I grabbed the camera, because this is what I saw !
It was a small one, maybe half grown, and he had knocked down the bird feeder, and was eating the sunflower seeds Markel had put out for the birds yesterday.
We were suspicious the bears were back, because yesterday the shepherd's hook was bent, and the seeds were eaten out of the feeder. The pictures are not very clear because it was still a little foggy, and I took it out the window. I was not about to step outside to take the pictures !!!

3 comments:

Marlene said...

What a sight to see when you look outside! Especially in your own yard.

Deanna Risser said...

Oh my goodness! I don't have to worry about this in my yard!

Deanna

Julie said...

Asa wanted to look at the picture of the bear this morning. He typed this message for you. If you look closely he purposely put his name in the middle somewhere.

t54yyy6hhghhhthhhhhhmmasacdccccvvvvc x ccccfvvvhannnb nmnhjehgefgvffvsghyhehhjfjkrfjjnbhghfhthtecffvbfbhgjwvgjjjdhehijirfhujji5ujfhrfhrfhrftjtrgjjr 4huhu4hy4tht5uu5t 5tut5 yu 57yy7 y yygy4yehyyyt4ttgt6y34ttyttyygyuiwwwwywytt3d2rfffffggffy2wttta3eay6633ytyybbnbbdbgghhjn3hherhjuyehhhehnrbehnjnrny tyj6jj6ujj