
Last evening Phebe took Ruby (Ken's mom) and me to the Ladies Tea , (for Mother's Day) and gave the donation for us. The tea was a fund raiser for the building fund. The Fellowship Hall was all decked out, and the different courses of food were sooo delicious ! Thanks, Phebe !

The tables looked so nice, and the chairs were all filled with women and girls that came out for the occasion.

These are some of the kids that were our "beverage waiters".

This is Jerry and Cindy's Justin.

Miranda helped with the water.

Another table full of people.

Julia, I guess you remember Amy (with her little girl) ?

Everyone enjoyed the evening and had a good time !

Here is Linda using her new camera to take a picture of Mary "stickin' out her tongue". I didn't get that one, and the one Linda sent me, for some reason I can't get downloaded.
2 comments:
I recognized Amy even before I scrolled far enough to read the caption. Too bad you didn't have a shot of her little girl from the front...I'm sure she was just too busy to stop and pose for the camera!
Looks like a fun event! We didn't do anything this year because my church's event was on Wednesday evening and Mom has to work until 8pm on Wednesdays.
Post a Comment