Tuesday, November 28, 2006

More Phoenix Pictures Again

I have been having problems with posting on my Blog, and now I have several duplicate pictures, so I had better leave it at that!

Julia making the icing for the chocolate cake (on Tuesday) before Thanksgiving.
Asa enjoyed putting his feet in the water (even at a temp of 58%) any chance he had to do so.
This was one of our breakfasts eaten on the patio. I think this was the morning of Stuffed Blueberry French Toast. Was it yummy!!!
Markel found an Orange on the ground, and brought it in for eating.
This is a Grapefruit that Markel picked from one of the trees. It was good too!!!

Thank you so much Deb and Kendall for all the hard work you put into the grand entertaining, and making it so pleasant for all of us!!!

Thank you, Lois, for getting us there and back, and getting me to the ER in Morgantown on the way home from Columbus for an antibiotic! You made it look so easy!

1 comment:

Lois Ann said...

Glad we made the trip...next time we'll do it when you're feeling better and it will be even easier.