Monday, November 13, 2006

Joanna's House

Yesterday we were at Joanna's house for her first hosting in her new house. Esther, Joanna, Ruth, Stephen and Joni and Zach, (special guests Noah and Trivola), and Markel and I were there. We try to get all of us siblings that are in the area, together for a Sunday "dinner" every month, so this was for November. When we drove down the lane, we saw over 100 Canadian Geese in the field by the house! Did I remember my camera in the morning when we left ??? NOOOOOOOOOOO! Thus no pictures of the Geese or the house! Maybe next time?!?!

Today I go shopping with Phebe, while Anita watches Emma and Rachel. I hope each of you has a good day!

2 comments:

Phebe said...

Don't forget your cell phone has a camera.

Miriam said...

I forgot to take the phone along, too!!!
Mom