Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Celebrating Hilda's Birthday

Hilda was our "Birthday Girl" today. Her birthday was yesterday, but our Sunday School class celebrated it at Perkin's today.
There were 20 of us attending the "party". We had a good time of fellowship around the tables.
Gloria told Alta she had enough food on her plate for a week! After she had eaten her "Tuesday and Wednesday sandwiches", I took a picture of her plate, and she said she still had "Thursday and Friday's sandwiches" left.
Linda sat right by Viola so she could hear the story she was telling.

Mary was telling us a story about when she was younger.
Of course Leora had some funny stories to tell us, too. We laughed a lot today, and had a good time!
Esther B. Y. telling us one of her stories, while Alice and Viola look on. The day was good for all of us, I think!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

I sure did enjoy your pictures! Everyone looks like they had a good time. Thanks for the good picture of Mom.

Miriam said...

I thought I would get a comment from you, Marlene!