
Today at noon, we had Ken, Phebe, Emma, Rachel and Evan, plus Jason here for a Sunday "dinner". Of course Emma and Rachel had to have "piggy - back" rides.

They played with the "side walk" chalk, and made designs on the front porch floor.

This is one of the pictures Emma took with our camera. I think the girls did a good job with taking the pictures.

This is one that Rachel took of Emma.

Jason, Moya and her sister Erin left at the same time this afternoon. Left to right - Erin, Jason and Moya.

After everyone left, we went to the Church Picnic at Grantsville Park. It didn't even rain this evening !

It got a little chilly towards last, but I guess the homemade ice cream didn't really warm up the evening any !

I hope all the Fathers out there had a very Happy Father's Day today !
No comments:
Post a Comment