Friday, June 12, 2009

Around The Neighborhood And In The Yard

Finally one of the donkeys was down by the road when I had my camera with me, and I was not driving and could take a picture. Notice the sheep, horses and the other donkeys in the background. They belong to our neighbors.
The other day I took a picture of the rhodedendron at the front of our house. Since then, they have kind of wilted away.
Some of the Hostas have been stripped of their leaves. The ones by the mini barn, and also the ones in the Hosta Garden. If you look closely, you may spot the little chipmunk (real) by the tree.
I have chased away this deer every day for the last few days after I caught her enjoying the taste of the lush leaves!

The deer seem to let the Impatiens alone, and they are doing well in the Wishing Well in the back yard.
The planter behind the house is doing quite well, too. The little squirrels (not real) from Lois seem to protect the flowers !

No comments: