Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm Back!

We have been so busy the last while, and sometimes the computer was in use by someone else, and sometimes I couldn't get on Blogger, so it has been a while! I missed Whitney's birthday on March 18, so Happy Birthday, Whitney (belated)!

On Sunday was my birthday and our 50th Wedding Anniversary, and the kids did a super job of an Open House for us. They did so much work to make the day a happy one for us. Thanks, kids (and grandkids) for all you did ! It was super ! You can check out the daughter's Blogs on my side bar if you want to see more pictures. More at a later date !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You must be about five years older than us - we have 45 coming up in a few months.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a great day. Congratulations!!

Alice Risser