Thursday, March 26, 2009

Anniversary Pictures

This is a picture of the oil painting ( commissioned by Jason) of our wedding photo 50 years ago. It was hanging behind us at the Open House on Sunday.
Thanks, Twila, for the replica of our wedding cake 50 years ago!
The kids did so much work getting ready for the Open House on Sunday!

Some of the "crowd" on Sunday. There were a lot of family and friends there, and we really had a good time!
Here Markel is talking with his brother, Alva.
Alta, Darwin, Martha and Monroe.
Naomi, Doris and Ernie.
Markel and I with Lewis and Eva.
People helping themselves to some of the food they prepared. They had a good spread of refreshments. Very good eating!
Delmer and Eva talking with us.
Esther, Louise and Fannie Miriam.
Reuben, Brenda and their kids watching the Power Point.
David with Noah.
I guess it was quite boring for some of the little ones ! Jerry with one of the girls. I don't know if it is Lydia or Lindsey.

No comments: