
When I got to Helping Hands on Tuesday, the first thing I saw was this group of kids playing at the Lego table. Davis, Emma, Rachel and Jamison were busy playing.

Here Brian, Emma, Magen and Rachel "color" the blocks of material with the paints. Later on it is put together and knotted.

At noon Evie had everyone take a break for the carry-in lunch.

Deb helped her Mother-In-Law, Alice, to the food line.

Some of the little people were the first to go through the line. Here Emma, Jamison and Rachel get themselves settled.

The line just kept going for a long time! I counted more children (18 of them) than ladies that day.

Some of the younger "sewers" knotted comforters, too.

Eva Jean and Thelma at one of the covers.

Sometimes the young ones sat at the covers with some of the older women.

Ida and Holly work on this one.

Annie, Ida, Holly and Eva Jean are at this one. I only stayed a few hours, but a lot of covers were put through that day.
No comments:
Post a Comment