Sunday, July 13, 2008

New Sancuary At Cherry Glade

Today after church, they invited anyone who wanted to come over to see the progress of the new church sanctuary, to come on over.
I had not walked over any time to check it out because it is harder for me to walk that distance than it used to be, but I went over today, and was pleased how it looks.
This is looking towards the "platform".
One group of people I got a shot of - Lorie, Lisa, Janessa and Merlin.
Even Rich was pretty good today and made it over with the help of Sharon! Sheera, Edna and Gordon were there too. All right, Marlene - there I blogged it! I still didn't get pictures of the enclosed walkways, but I will do that some other time! They say they are right on schedule. Good job, guys !!!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Good girl-Way to go Miriam!!!
I was in to see it on Wed or Tursday with Pop's. Keep us posted on the progress:)

Alta said...

Thanks< Mim, for pleasing Marlene for putting in pictures of the new church.