
We gathered under the tent for our weekend of fun.

Darlene was there with her "new husband Bill".

There was "special" singing. Here are Joel, Matthew, Kevin and Nathan.

There was a little bit of "playing people" by Ruth, myself and Joanna.

The youngest person there was Harrison Philip (2 1/2 weeks old).

There were lots of rides on the "Barrel Of Fun".

Rachel enjoying her ride.

Emma in her "barrel".

There was a session of interviews with the grandchildren of Ivan J. and Della.

Steve had stories of bees and how they "work".

There was a camp fire for roasting hot dogs and marshmallows.

Emma and Phebe enjoying their hot dogs.

Making ice cream with the "Ice Cream Ball".

Lois, Joanna, Debbie (with Noah),

Debbie, Noah and Julia.

Flying kites on the hill by Ruth's house.


Lois holding Noah.
1 comment:
Miriam, I enjoyed the pictures. It's kind of scary when I realize how people have changed and I don't recognize them anymore. I sure do enjoy your's and your daughter's blogs. Keep it up. Marlene
Post a Comment