Thursday, March 13, 2008

Secret Sister Revealing Party

This year I had Linda's name for Secret Sister. She was surprised and had no idea who had her name! Since I got the first two pictures out of order, and I don't know how to correct it, I will leave them in this order.

Yesterday I spent time baking for the gift for my Secret Sister for the Party in the evening - 2 pans dinner rolls, 2 banana bread, 2 oatmeal bread, 2 pans of cinnamon rolls.

We had a good meal (carry-in), and everyone enjoyed it !
Twila brought her grandaughter along for the evening.
Naomi, Jul and Amber enjoying the food.
Deb having a "go" at Linda!
There were hugs, too.

We discovered Naomi (on the left) and myself are the only ones that were part of the Secret Sister group, and have been in it every year since it started years ago.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I noticed you didn't mention how MANY years ago!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a million, Miriam! Those breads and cinnamon rolls are tasting even better than they look. You were a super secret sister all year long.
I love you, Linda