Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Helping Hands Today

Annie arrived "on time" this morning to start knotting comforters.
We did quite a few things in the morning, and then there was lunch ( a carry-in), that was, oh so good !
Sophie stood by Esther's chair just waiting for a bite to be handed to her, and she was rewarded with several chicken bones.
Some of the women at several of the comforters.
Even Krista helped with the kits.
The oldest person there was Alice (86 years old) - and
......the youngest one there was Caleb (8 months old).
Even the boys got in the act helping to do kits.
The kids even painted some blocks for a "quilt". Quite the hustle-bustle today in the Fellowship Hall today!

2 comments:

Marlene said...

Miriam, I really enjoy your blog site. It makes me feel like I'm a little more in touch with my "home" area. I check everday. I love the pictures. I see people I haven't seen in a long time. Keep up the good work. Marlene

Anonymous said...

Good work!