Lois E-mailed a picture asking if this is Markel's watch that had been missing for several months after Rachel was playing with it in Pa's recliner. We could not find it any where! It was in the side pocket of one of Lois's bags she was unpacking in OH after she went home from here this time. We don't know how or when it got there, but I think probably one time when Lois was here, her bag was beside the recliner, and the watch dropped into it. The watch has been found !
Monday, January 07, 2008
The Lost Watch Has Been Found!
Lois E-mailed a picture asking if this is Markel's watch that had been missing for several months after Rachel was playing with it in Pa's recliner. We could not find it any where! It was in the side pocket of one of Lois's bags she was unpacking in OH after she went home from here this time. We don't know how or when it got there, but I think probably one time when Lois was here, her bag was beside the recliner, and the watch dropped into it. The watch has been found !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember the hunt for that watch! I was there when it disappeared!
Post a Comment