Monday, December 03, 2007

A Christmas Program

Miss Ida with her "Angels, Mary & Joseph, Sheep, Shepherds" in their part of the Christmas Program.
Here the children surround the Manger. Rachel and Emma are sheep in the center of the group.
A few of the "animals" & "Angels" needed to be comforted by Janessa.
Here little Krista gives her individual "verse" in the program.
All the kids singing together.
One of the classes singing a song.
Another class. The kids all did a good job !
Here Anita gives her individual recitation.
Here is Kendall giving his recitation of an "Old Grandpa" talking to Grandma about their "grandchildren".

I enjoyed the program very much and if a person was not in the mood of the Season, you got there after hearing the children talking about what the Season is all about.

We understand Springs Mennonite and Bittinger Mennonite canceled services in the morning yesterday because of ice and slick roads. I was thankful we could have our Kid's program during our Sunday School Hour.

1 comment:

Julie said...

You got some really good pictures yesterday! Thanks for sharing...I saw that the program was coming up and was sorry I would miss it.