Sunday, April 01, 2007

Bridal Shower

Brian bringing Laura for the surprise Bridal Shower at the Accident Firehall yesterday afternoon.
Michelle (on the left), and Laura (the bride-to-be) on the right at the shower.

You can see what we gave for the shower gift ! Brian helps to play Mexican Train sometimes when we play at Anna's place (his Grandma). We heard that Laura plays Mexican Train with her future In-Laws sometimes, too.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, there. :) The accident I was investigating turned out well... :) One lady was knocked unconscious because of her air bag. Yikes. She would have been just fine in the accident, but the air bag kind of messed her up a bit. Your blog is so great! I liked that you announced Katie's is open! Hurray! :)

Anonymous said...

Miriam, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your Blogger site. I check it almost everyday. I love the pictures. I haven't seen your family in many years. Keep up the good work.

Marlene (Bender) Hummer

rmhummer@isp.com

Miriam said...

Thanks, Crystal and Marlene for the comments! I didn't know you followed my Blogs. I follow Crystal's.
Miriam