Thursday, March 22, 2007

Happy Birthday & Anniversary !

I see Lois "beat the Blogging" again, so I guess I will put on my Blog a few pictures she didn't have of me when I was younger. This picture is of Mama, my big sister Rachel and myself (maybe 6 or 7 months old - I am not sure).
I think this picture was taken at the same time, but I am not sure about that, either, since I cannot remember that far back !

Our Anniversary is today, too. We were married on my 19th. birthday in 1959, so you figure it out ! This picture was taken at our Reception the next evening in the church basement (Monday evening).



Here we are a month ago at the Sweetheart Banquet at Cherry Glade Church Fellowship Hall. We have been married now for 48 years, and Markel is still just the best ! Happy Anniversary, Honey !


1 comment:

Deborah Jean said...

Asa certainly looks like you in these pictures!