Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Day

We spent some of the day on Christmas Day with the Bowsers. Ken's Grandfather, and parents were there, too, for the great turkey dinner we had. Since Evan did not get a nap that afternoon, he got in on the potato candy making with Pa. It is a tradition that was started when Emma was about his age.
He almost got his tongue on the peanut butter Pa spread on the "dough". The girls had told him it was going to be candy, so he was ready for it !!!
They enlisted the help of Mom to roll and cut it. Evan said it was "yummmm" !

I thought I had better do this while Blogger let me upload the pictures. I couldn't do it for several days, because every time I tried to do it , it refused to upload, until tonight.

No comments: