Mark Yoder, Jr. from Greenwood had our weekend Christian Life Conference meetings at Maple Glen Mennonite Church. His wife is my Xanga friend Pollythepatchworker, and they said I have their permission to take their picture and post it. I think Polly thought that way I would let her have my skirt (velvet) so she can cut it for quilt patches, but I don't think so!!! Seriously - the meetings were very good - thank you Mark and Polly!!!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
Weekend Meetings
Mark Yoder, Jr. from Greenwood had our weekend Christian Life Conference meetings at Maple Glen Mennonite Church. His wife is my Xanga friend Pollythepatchworker, and they said I have their permission to take their picture and post it. I think Polly thought that way I would let her have my skirt (velvet) so she can cut it for quilt patches, but I don't think so!!! Seriously - the meetings were very good - thank you Mark and Polly!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment