Today Emma and Rachel were here for a few hours while Phebe took Evan along to do some errands. They decided to play a game of Scrabble for the first thing. I had not helped them up to this point. Rachel said "Mom, you should have stayed longer"! I agree with her! It seemed like such a short time!!!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Emma And Rachel Here
Today Emma and Rachel were here for a few hours while Phebe took Evan along to do some errands. They decided to play a game of Scrabble for the first thing. I had not helped them up to this point. Rachel said "Mom, you should have stayed longer"! I agree with her! It seemed like such a short time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea, and before we came over Rachel said to me "Your Mom is nice. She's nicer than you." Better not be too much nicer or she just might be packing her bags and wanting to move in!
Yea, and before we came over Rachel said to me "Your Mom is nice. She's nicer than you." Just better not be too much nicer or she'll be packing her bags and wanting to move in!
Post a Comment