Monday, January 04, 2010

Last Ones Leaving Today

Julia, Asa and Noah left for VA, and Whitney left for Baltimore today. Julia cleaned off Whitney's car in the morning.
Whitney shoveled out her car, so she could move it out from the driveway by the garage.
Both girls did a lot of shoveling and rocking cars back and forth, and Whitney did some pushing of Julia's van to get the cars moving!
Now, since noon, the cars and people are all gone, and the stockings hang limp, the horse is riderless once more, and waiting for the children to arrive again for a fun time!!!
And once more we have the "empty nest" syndrome !!! I will post more later since I have the computer to work with again!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh that poor horse! If Asa had it his way I think we would live at your house. His night-night prayers included "I had fun there, but I didn't want to leave Pa and Grandma's house."