Saturday, October 17, 2009

We Are Back From Myrtle Beach

We saw several beautiful sunrises, but not as many as some years.
A few morning sunrises were very nice!
Luke, Sarah and Kristen had a motel room a few miles from our condo, and joined us for Mexican Train a few times while they were at Myrtle Beach. Sarah, Eva Jean, Luke, Harold, Markel,
Kristen and Anna (with her back towards the camera) all sitting around the table playing Mexican Train. Mine is the empty chair.
Coming off the beach with their hands full of sea shells are: Markel, Luke, Sarah, Kristen and Harold.
Luke and the girls had just taken a walk on the beach, and were on their way back to the condo.
Here they are playing mini-golf - Sarah, Kristen, Luke, Harold and Markel.
Here they are at a difficult hole at mini-golf.
Markel and Harold checing the news on TV, and in the daily paper.
Harold, Markel, Anna and Eva Jean standing on our balcony the day before we came home (Friday).
Anna looking out over the ocean.
We drove up to Barefoot Landing, and could those be the same two swans I took pictures of last year???
It was at the same place we saw the swans last year, and I took pictures of them.

We went to the Dixie Stampede with Luke and the girls one evening, and that was interesting again. I was not allowed to take pictures during the showings, so I don't have any of them, but I will try to scan in one they took of us there, and post it later. I guess it is off to bed for now!!!

No comments: