Monday, February 09, 2009

Last Week, Yesterday And Today

Last week one day I went with Phebe and the kids to do some errands. The one stop was at the Library. Here Rachel picks out some videos while Evan sleeps in his car seat.
Emma picked out a book, and settled into the rocking chair to read it while Phebe checked out some other things.
Last evening the kids were here while Ken and Phebe went to Cherry Glade for a "Dinner Movie Night". Evan had one of his spells of crying, and I didn't know what to do with him anymore. Pa took him, and he immediately calmed down, and fell asleep. He had a nap of at least 2 hours or more (until the parents came home).
Emma had her turn riding the horse among other activities of the evening.
Rachel wanted her picture taken too. The girls did some color pages we printed off the computer also.
When Phebe and Ken arrived, the girls were watching a "show", and eating pop corn.
The last few days have been warmer, and today the snowman is gone!
The deer are on the move again, too. This was taken this forenoon out the Living Room window.
This was taken at the same time from the Dinning Room window in the back yard. Earlier I had seen a small deer, but it moved out of the picture by the time I came back with the camera. Maybe Spring will arrive some day!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Asa says, "Poor snowman! He melted already."