Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Morning Snow!

This morning we woke up to this ! I see Phebe beat me to posting (on her Blog) the snow this morning.
The Hosta Garden looked like this when we woke up.
The tree out the front door was covered with the shite stuff, too !
The hostas were wearing a blanket of snow.
The bird feeders were decked out in the back yard.
Yesterday I took a picture of the hostas coming through the ground, thinking Spring has arrived !
This was a week ago today when Markel mowed the yard for the first time this year.
Last evening we ate at Penn Alps to celebrate my March birthday. After Walter, Lorene, Alva and Lucy left - Harold got a call that cousins Ida & Freda (Springs) and John (from IN) would meet us there for coffee etc. Facing the camera are: Harold, Ida, Anna, Markel & Freda. With their backs to the camera are John and Eva Jean. We had a good visit.

5 comments:

Marlene said...

The snow sure looks pretty from way down here. Maybe this is your last snow?
Marlene

Miriam said...

I hope this is the last one for this year !
Miriam

Melglo said...

We barely had any snow on the ground here. We had to really look to see the flurries in the air. What do you call that stuff Mim?? Ha

Anonymous said...

I think winter will last all year!

If I had known that you live near Penn Alps, I would have asked you to rescue a sweater that I left there - many years ago. :)

Laverna said...

Miriam, Just got the church network call...wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you and the family. Love you, Laverna :0)